Hot Rod Show
Hot Rod Show 2023 Dates:
Saturday August 5 - 10am to 5pm (cars enter from 8.30am)
Sunday August 6 - 9am to 5pm (cars enter from 7am)
How to Enter
- Buy your ticket in advance, or pay as you enter through the gate.
- All entrants can register to go in the running for a GreazeFest trophy crown.
- Register your vehicle when you buy your ticket in advance, or register on the day if you enter at the gate.
- Only humans pay, there is no charge for your vehicle.
- The driver receives the discount ticket price, passengers pay regular entry price.
- American pre-1975
- Australian pre-1975
- Hot Rods / Rat Rods / Sleds / Muscle Cars / Customs / Classics
- Vintage motorbikes / Bobbers
- Lowrider cycles
- Kustom kulture style
A.S.R.F. Travel Concession
- GreazeFest is approved by the ASRF with travel permit number to be advised.
- Drivers may display for Saturday or Sunday or both.
- Drivers and clubs are welcome to leave their vehicles on display overnight.
- Security provided overnight. All care but no responsibility taken by show organisers.
- Strictly no camping allowed. Vehicles may stay, but people may not stay.
- Saturday hot rod show finishes outside at 5pm (indoor activities continue).
- No BYO. No animals.
Vehicle Movement & Exit Rules
- Due to public safety regulations set by the Redland City Council, once you park your vehicle, you must keep it stationary.
- To depart the show, you can only leave "on the hour" from 3pm, at either 3pm, 4pm or 5pm, following the directions of our marshals.
- Restricting the vehicle movement to "on the hour" greatly reduces the risk of any potential accident between a vehicle and a pedestrian.
- Of course, we prefer that all vehicles remain stationary for the entire show, but we understand some people may have a reason why they cannot remain until 5pm. As show organisers, we intend to cooperate with the Council guidelines in order to bring you a safe and well-organised event.
- The selection of trophy recipients at the Hot Rod Show is fast paced and informal.
- The vehicles in each category are chosen who most represent the D.I.Y. spirit of Kustom Kulture.
- You don’t need to be on display both days to enter for a trophy, entries are accepted for both days.
- If you aren’t there on Sunday to receive your trophy, we will contact you.
- King Kustom
- Trophy Queen
- King Rod
- King Rat
- King Classic
- King Kroozer
- King Aussie
- King Ride
- King Lowrider
- Wild Card
- Artist Award
- Greazers Choice
Enter Your Vehicle:
GreazeFest Trophy Winners 2022:
King Rod - 1923 Ford T bucket by Brad Roack
King Aussie - VF Valiant by Gary & Doris Kuhn
King Rat - 1936 Bedford Truck by Chris Price
King Kustom - 1950 Single Spinner by Zane
King Classic - 1958 Chrysler by Aaron Vanderstaay
Trophy Queen - 1960 Bel Air by Casey Nitscke
King Kroozer - 1934 Ford Roadster driven 1800km to GreazeFest by Dave Keys
King Ride - 1941 Indian Scout by Peter Allen
King Lowrider - Hand built cruiser by Damian Peacock
Artist Award - Rat Fink by Stephen Brunsden
Greazer's Choice - 1940 Plymouth coupe by Tom Venness
Wild Card 2022 - 1950 Ford Mercury by Michael Giorgio
Mez' FC Holden reveal in 2019: