Loading ... please wait.
We will be operating under the latest Covid-Safe information from Queensland Health.
We encourage you to purchase your ticket in advance to minimise queuing and person to person contact at the gate.
The event will be laid out so you will have enough room to socially distance from other patrons.
Cash handling will be avoided if possible. If cash handling is required, employees will wash or sanitise their hands frequently. POS terminals will be wiped down regularly.
Separate entries and exits will be utilised in key areas eg main entry and exit gates, entry and exits to licensed area.
Yes, yes, yes!
Our dance floor will be situated in front of the stage and you are welcome to dance.
Attendees have a level of personal responsibility for their own welfare, as well as that of others around them in terms of limiting the transmission of COVID-19.
By attending GreazeFest, you acknowledge and accept that there currently remains a possible risk of transmission of COVID-19. All visitors to the event are assumed to have assessed this risk of transmission in making the decision to attend the centre.
Attendees are encouraged to follow Covid-Safe practices when attending GreazeFest, including:
- Staying at home if they are unwell,
- Maintaining a 1.5m distance away from people not in their own family or social group/s,
- Washing their hands regularly.
Any attendee who does not comply with a Public Health Direction can have enforcement action taken against them by Queensland Health or the Queensland Police.
The market stalls will be set up in their usual fashion around the perimeter of the Hot Rod Display.
Each stall will provide appropriate amounts of alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
Larger stalls will encourage a one-way flow of foot traffic through their stall.
You must not come to GreazeFest if any of the following apply to you or any member of your family or social group:
- Diagnosed as having COVID-19
- Experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell
- You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You or a member of your household has travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- You or a member of your household has travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in Australia in the past 14 days
- You or a member of your household has been required to self-isolate under laws aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19.
It is your personal choice to wear a mask.