Loading ... please wait.
1. The 'All Events' ticket holders may enter the venue between the opening hours of the event, as per times advertised.
2. ‘Single Day’ ticket holders may enter the venue during the opening hours of that day's event only.
3. ‘Concession’ tickets are available to those with accepted concession cards (full-time students, seniors, veterans, disability cards). You must present your concession card at the entry gate to the event. Valid for one single entry.
4. A carer with a valid carer or companion card receives free entry if accompanying a disabled person (one carer per person). The disabled person requires a concession ticket to enter.
5. Pass-outs are available on any day of the event.
6. Children under 12 are admitted for free when in the company of a paying Adult or Concession ticket holder.
7. All tickets are non-refundable by the Event organiser, except in accordance with the applicable laws in the region of purchase.
8. Unwanted Tickets may be given to another invitee, and the name of the Ticket may be altered via the Ticket Portal on the Event website. It is the responsibility of the Ticket purchaser to rename or gift unwanted tickets. Tickets may be individually named via the Ticket Portal, but naming is not essential to entry at the Event.
9. Ticket barcodes are unique to each ticket and may not be shared or duplicated with anyone else or you may be denied entry to the Event. The Event organiser reserves the right to deny admission or entry to the holder of any ticket that appears to have been tampered with, counterfeited or duplicated.
10. All ages are welcome at this event. Ticketholders aged under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent and/or guardian when in the liquor licensed areas.
11. Event organisers reserve the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute shows and may vary advertised programs.
12. The event will be operated in accordance with applicable Queensland Health directions in place at the time of the event, which are subject to change. Ticket holders and all visitors to the Event site must comply with these requirements accordingly.
13. No byo alcohol or illicit drugs are to be brought into the Event site.
14. No glass, eskys, umbrellas, video cameras or professional cameras are permitted on the Event site, unless by prior arrangement. Audio or visual recordings of the event are prohibited, but personal phone videos are ok. Still photography is permitted for private purposes. Professional photographers must contact us for media policy and information.
15. Animals are prohibited at the Venue, with the exception of service or assistance animals, such as Guide Dogs.
16. The bar and licensed areas will have amplified music and the Event organiser recommends the use of ear plugs. Free ear plugs are available for ticket holders at the bar.
17. Tickets are to be redeemed at the Event in exchange for a wristband in order to gain entry and re-entry. The wristband must be worn for the duration of the Event.
18. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale.
19. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the event organiser and the venue's terms of admission.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with us or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
21. You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to any property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event by you or your invitees.
22. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the event by you or your invitees.
23. Persons entering the event do so at their own risk. The venue and the event organisers and their associates accept no liability for any injury, loss or damage to any person or thing.
24. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason.
25. You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or anti social manner.
27. There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
28. We care for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venue. Please respect the neighbourhood when entering and departing the venue and do not cause excessive noise.
Yes! There is a dance floor in front of the stage at GreazeFest.
Yes, there'll be regular tables and chairs set up, plus room for standing and dancing.
We do not reserve or take bookings for tables for patrons.
Once you are at the venue, it is 'best in, best dressed' for table spots.
Friday night is limited in numbers and may book out.
Saturday and Sunday daytime events are unlimited, but we suggest to get your tickets in advance to receive the discount.
Saturday and Sunday Show Driver tickets may book out, so please order in advance.
All ages are welcome at GreazeFest.
The licensed area requires all under 18s to be in the direct company of a parent or legal guardian.
IMPORTANT - Parents, please keep your kids under control around the dance floor.
Adults have right of way when dancing. Children are not permitted on the dance floor during event hours.
Yes, there are kids rides at GreazeFest, such as jumping castles.
No, sorry, no animals permitted.
No. Strictly no camping on the grounds and no one to sleep in the cars in the grounds.
- Centrelink Pension, Age Pension & Disability Card
- Seniors Card, all states accepted
- Veterans Affairs Gold Card
- DVA Health Card White Card
- Secondary or Full-time Tertiary Student Card