Tips and Tricks with Photographer Shannon Brooke
World renowned photographer, Shannon Brooke, is pleased to be offering this discussion session and demo to you all and is very excited to meet everyone. She is very passionate about being able to share what she has learned over the 20 years of being a pro photographer, and inspire artists to keep at it!
This session is open to photographers and models. The class will be 3 hours in total. We want to make sure everyone knows we will be covering a broad amount of info that will encompass all of these interests:
The session is $170 and includes:
1. Open Question and Answer Session with Shannon Brooke
2. Shannon Brooke will cover topics ranging from set etiquette to modeling tips, lighting tips, etc. Tips on styling and quick fixes for hair and makeup when you are in a pinch! Pre-photoshoot prep, and problem solving on set are some things she knows from YEARS of experience in this field.
3. Lighting Demo "Two Lights, Three Setups" by Shannon Brooke
Shannon can't wait to share her advice with you all!
- Sunday August 2, 2020 from 9am to 12noon
- The Nook Workshop Space @ Redland Museum
- GreazeFest, Redland Showgrounds, cnr Smith and Long Sts, Cleveland
- Enter via Gate 2 at GreazeFest (your workshop price includes entry into GreazeFest)
Book here: Please sign in to the Members Area to purchase your tuition. Once logged in, click on 'Book Tickets', then 'GreazeFest 2020', then scroll to select the Workshop ticket.
Queries: If you need any other info, just email here: email@example.com