Learn to Pinstripe with Von Hot Rod USA
Saturday August 3, 2019 from 9am to 12noon
World renowned pinstriper from the USA, Von Hot Rod, will conduct an exclusive pinstripe workshop downunder in August.
This is where you can get the hands-on instruction and learn the secrets from the “Master of the Fine Line”.
The pinstriping workshop covers many aspects of the art, including paints and brushes and types of lines and designs.
- The class is limited to 15 people.
- All students receive one-on-one instruction from Von Hot Rod.
- Pre-registration is essential to secure your spot.
- Workshop fee is $170 and includes a Von Hot Rod pinstripe brush, a tin of One Shot paint and a metal paint board and free entry into GreazeFest on Saturday.
- Students can bring along other art materials to assist in the class.
- Saturday August 3, 2019 from 9am to 12noon
- The Nook Workshop Space @ Redland Museum
- GreazeFest, Redland Showgrounds, cnr Smith and Long Sts, Cleveland
- Enter via Gate 2 as a pedestrian, or Gate 1 as a hot rod driver
Beginners are welcome!
Book here: Please sign in to the Members Area to purchase your tuition. Once logged in, click on 'Book Tickets', then 'GreazeFest 2019', then scroll to select the Workshop ticket.
Queries: If you need any other info, just email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Von Hot Rod History
Born in California, Von Hot Rod grew up around hot rods and racing cars. His dad Ben, “The Rod Father”, was a sprint car driver and drag racer from the 50s and 60s. When Von was born his father stopped racing and started building kustom cars and hot rods.
That’s when Von caught the hot rodding bug, and he has spent his life immersed in the California hot rod scene.
For the past two decades Von Hot Rod has dedicated his career to professional pinstriping, kustom art and kustom kulture events, including Von Hot Rod’s Pinstriper Reunion and Von Hot Rod’s Pinstriping Circus, a traveling show that helps raise money for charities.