Hot Rod Show
Hot Rod Show 2024 Dates:
Saturday August 3 - 10am to 5pm (cars enter from 8.30am)
Sunday August 4 - 9am to 5pm (cars enter from 7.30am)
GreazeFest Trophy Winners 2023:
King Rat - 1954 Chev by Cass Wood
King Rod - Ford Coupe by Tommy Green
King Kustom - 1956 Ford Mercury by De Troy
King Classic - 1953 Plymoth by Mini Mayhem
King Aussie - FU Holden by Anthony Fuller
King Ride - 1957 Harley by Mr Wolff
King Kroozer - 1960 Holden by Shane Oliver
Trophy Queen - Ford coupe by Rosie Houndog
King Lowrider - Pink trike by Nina Meidows
Greazer's Choice - 1960 Studebaker Hawk by Rocky Black
Wild Card - 1966 Ford Thomas by Dean Webb
Enter Your Vehicle Here: (register your vehicle for display on either Saturday or Sunday or both)
How to Enter
- Buy your ticket in advance, or pay as you enter through the gate.
- Register your vehicle on this page above, or register on the day when you enter at the gate.
- All registered entrants go in the running for a GreazeFest trophy.
- The discounted $15 ticket price allows entry for the car/bike and the driver/rider.
- Passengers pay regular entry price.
- Hot Rods / Rat Rods / Sleds / Muscle Cars / Kustoms / Classics
- American and Australian classics through to the 1970s
- Vintage motorbikes
- Lowrider bicycles
- Any cool vehicle built or kustomised in the kustom kulture style
A.S.R.F. Travel Concession
- GreazeFest is approved by the ASRF with travel permit number TC 265-01-2023 (2024 to be advised).
- Drivers may display for Saturday or Sunday or both.
- Drivers and clubs are welcome to leave their vehicles parked on site overnight.
- There is security on site overnight, but we do not accept responsibility for your vehicle. You park your car overnight at your own risk.
- No camping is permitted in vehicles overnight. Vehicles may stay, but people may not sleep in their vehicles.
- No BYO alcohol permitted. No animals are permitted.
Vehicle Movement & Exit Rules
- Once you park your vehicle, you must keep it switched off and stationary.
- To depart the show early, you can depart "on the hour" at either 3pm, 4pm or 5pm, following the directions of our marshals.
- Restricting the vehicle movement to "on the hour" greatly reduces the risk of any potential accident between a vehicle and a pedestrian.
- It is preferred that all vehicles remain stationary for the duration of the show.
- As show organisers, safety is our first priority. Please cooperate with our security guards and traffic marshals so we can bring you a safe and well-organised event.
- The selection of trophy recipients at the Hot Rod Show is informal.
- You don’t need to be on display both days to enter for a trophy, entries are accepted for both days.
- If you aren’t at the show on Sunday to receive your trophy, we will post the trophy to you.
- King Kustom
- Trophy Queen
- King Rod
- King Rat
- King Classic
- King Kroozer
- King Aussie
- King Ride
- King Lowrider
- Artist Award
- Greazers Choice
Mez' FC Holden reveal in 2019: