Hot Rod Show
Hot Rod Show 2020 Dates:
Saturday August 1 - 10am to 5pm
Sunday August 2 - 9am to 5pm
How to Enter
- Buy your ticket in advance, or pay as you enter through the gate.
- All entrants can register to go in the running for a GreazeFest trophy crown.
- Register your vehicle when you buy your ticket in advance, or register on the day if you enter at the gate.
- Only humans pay, there is no charge for your vehicle.
- The driver receives the discount ticket price, passengers pay regular entry price.
- American pre-1975
- Australian pre-1975
- Hot Rods / Rat Rods / Sleds / Muscle Cars / Customs / Classics
- Vintage motorbikes / Bobbers
- Lowrider cycles
- Kustom kulture style
A.S.R.F. Travel Concession
- GreazeFest is endorsed with a travel permit from the ASRF, number to be advised.
- Drivers may display for Saturday or Sunday or both.
- Drivers and clubs are welcome to leave their vehicles on display overnight.
- Security provided overnight. All care but no responsibility taken by show organisers.
- Strictly no camping allowed. Vehicles may stay, but people may not stay.
- Saturday hot rod show finishes outside at 5pm (indoor activities continue).
- No BYO. No animals.
Vehicle Movement & Exit Rules
- Due to public safety regulations set by the Redland City Council, once you park your vehicle, you must keep it stationary.
- To depart the show, you can only leave "on the hour" from 3pm, at either 3pm, 4pm or 5pm, following the directions of our marshals.
- Restricting the vehicle movement to "on the hour" greatly reduces the risk of any potential accident between a vehicle and a pedestrian.
- Of course, we prefer that all vehicles remain stationary for the entire show, but we understand some people may have a reason why they cannot remain until 5pm. As show organisers, we intend to cooperate with the Council guidelines in order to bring you a safe and well-organised event.
- The selection of trophy recipients at the Hot Rod Show is fast paced and informal.
- The vehicles in each category are chosen who most represent the D.I.Y. spirit of Kustom Kulture.
- You don’t need to be on display both days to enter for a trophy, entries are accepted for both days.
- If you aren’t there on Sunday to receive your trophy, we will contact you.
- King Kustom
- Trophy Queen
- King Rod
- King Rat
- King Classic
- King Kroozer
- King Aussie
- King Ride
- King Lowrider
- Wild Card
- Artist Award
- Greazers Choice
GreazeFest Trophy Winners 2019:
King Rod - 1928 Ford Model A by De-Troy Smith
King Rat - 1955 Chev Panel Van by Lyndon Stephenson
King Kustom - 1954 Chev lead sled by Trent Rub
King Classic - 1954 Ford Crestline Cal Conway
King Aussie - 1967 Valiant VC Regal Sedan by Tanya Stevens
King Kroozer - 1970 VG Valiant Wagon by Neil Varga
Trophy Queen - 1937 Chev Master Deluxe by Luciana Battel
King Ride - 1959 Triumph Pre-Unit Chopper by Bob Turner
King Lowrider - Gold Finger push bike by Chris
Artist Award - Life size metal space girl sculpture by Rastra Lyall
Greazer's Choice - FB Holden by Brendon South
(sorry, no pic)
Mez' FC Holden reveal in 2019:
Sign into Members Area
Register or sign in to the Members Area to order your tickets, and to receive all the latest GreazeFest announcements direct to your inbox.