2017 ARCHIVE: Wow! What a Weekend!
The 18th anniversary of GreazeFest was an absolute smash hit!
Surely the best GreazeFest ever!
Thank you to everyone who attended the GreazeFest and made it such a colourful and exciting weekend.
Thank you to our guests Von Hot Rod, Sabina Kelley, Krazy Dotty, Cherry Dollface, Artgirlcathy, Pike Cavalero and Eddie Gazel. Many thanks to all the bands and djs who put in fantastic performances over the three days.
Thanks also to the hot rodders, artists, pinstripers, interstate and overseas travellers, celebrities, tiki carvers, motorcyclists, bicyclists, clubs, dancers, pinups, stylists, market stall holders, foodies, families and newcomers.
Thank you to the Redland City Council for supporting this awesome event!
Massive thank you to the Robot Productions team and event crew who tirelessly keep the GreazeFest machine running smoothly.
We love kustom kulture and our wonderful community of people who all come together for our annual celebration.
Long live the GreazeFest and see you next year!
Trophy Crown Winners:
* King Rat – ’37 Dodge Pickup by Shane Bannerman
* King Rod – ’46 Chev Pickup by Lance
* King Kustom – ’36 Ford Coupe by Jackson Adams
* King Classic – ’51 Chevrolet Coupe by Nick Burns
* King Aussie – EJ Holden sedan and van by Charlie McCarter
* King Ride – ’70 Triumph Bonneville by Mark Walker
* Trophy Queen – ’53 Plymouth convertible by Susan Baker
* King Kroozer 1 – ’32 Ford by Kelly Boyle
* King Kroozer 2 – ’76 Ford Cortina by Anne McClure
* King Lowrider – Lowrider trikes by Paul Glover
* King Artist – Alana Wilkie
* Greazer’s Choice – ’60 FB Holden by Kylie Campbell
Lucky Door Saturday – ’39 Lincoln by Jackson Adams
Lucky Door Sunday – ’59 Edsel Villager by Ken Hickey
Watango Tiki Weekend Pass Comp – Anne Vella
Pinup Prize Winners –
* Miss Belle
* Adena Ruby
* Scarlett Di Mucci
* Lou Lou Fontana
GreazeFest dates for 2018: August 3 - 4 - 5.