14 August 2016
GreazeFest Trophy Crown Awards in Melbourne 2016:
* King Rat - 1941 Ford coupe, black, by Mick Jones
* King Rod - 1930 Model A coupe, rusty red, by Jason Daven
* King Kustom - 1950 Mercury custom, candy apple, "AWESOME 50" by Les Sherry
* King Classic - 1959 Cadillac coupe, black, by George Hally
* King Aussie - 1962 EK Holden Wagon, green custom, by Lisa Maree Bradford
* King Ride - Harley Davidson 48 Sportster by Edmond Pacheco
* King Kroozer - 1956 Lincoln Premiere, factory purple, "LADYLUCK" by Rebecca Morris, drove 900kms to GreazeFest
* Trophy Queen - 1928 Ford, lipstick red, "ROADSTER" by Julie Loomes
* King Lowrider - Kustom 20” Lowrider by John Mardirossian aka ‘Johnny No Guards’
* King Artist - Sculpted aerosol tiki characters by Greg Bakes aka ‘Smokin' Monkey’
Register or sign in to the Members Area to order your tickets, and to receive all the latest GreazeFest announcements direct to your inbox.
GreazeFest is the utmost kustom kulture event in the Southern Hemisphere.
Cnr Long Street & Smith Street, Cleveland QLD 4163