GreazeFest Covid Update as at Fri July 2
2 July 2021
Here’s an update on GreazeFest in relation to the current Covid situation (as at Fri July 2):
We are hoping the GreazeFest will be going ahead on the scheduled dates of July 30 to August 1.
With the event just four weeks away, we are monitoring the Covid situation in Australia calmly and sensibly, and are committed to delivering GreazeFest as planned. We are working with Queensland Health and the Redland City Council and will be following their guidance.
If there are border restrictions that affect interstate bands, we will publish any changes to the program as they happen.
If any interstate ticket purchasers or vendors are unable to attend GreazeFest due to border closures, we will refund or rollover the tickets. Or if we have to postpone the event, your tickets will be rolled over or refunded.
There is much to consider at the moment and there are more questions than answers.
We thank you for your support and ask for your patience while we work through this current situation.
Talk to you again soon.
Lori Lee @ GreazeFest