Australia’s All-Killer No-Filler Kustom Kulture Weekenders
The GreazeFest weekends are the utmost kustom kulture events in the Southern Hemisphere, where thousands of rockabilly and hot rod fans roll up for a massive dose of ultra-kool kustom kulture.
Held every August in Brisbane and Melbourne in Australia, GreazeFest brings you two crankin' weekends of cool cars, rockabilly bands and djs, fashion parades, pinups, vintage bikes, lowrider cycles, kustom art shows and workshops, pinstripers, tattoos, markets and heaps more.
2015 sees the 16th anniversary of these rockin' shindigs, so get yourself ready for your favourite party of the year.
- Friday July 31 - from 7pm to 12am
- Saturday August 1 - from 10am to 10pm
- Sunday August 2 - from 9am to 8pm
- Rocklea Showground
1430 Ipswich Road (Service Road)
corner of Goburra Street, Rocklea
- Friday August 7 - from 7pm to 12am
- Saturday August 8 - from 10am to 10pm
- Sunday August 9 - from 11am to 7pm
- Sandown Racecourse
591 - 659 Princes Highway