Australia’s All-Killer No-Filler Kustom Kulture Weekenders
The GreazeFest weekends are the utmost kustom kulture events in the Southern Hemisphere, where thousands of rockabilly and hot rod fans roll up for a massive dose of ultra-kool kustom kulture.
Held every August in Brisbane and Melbourne in Australia, GreazeFest brings you two crankin' weekends of cool cars, rockabilly bands, djs, fashion parades, pinups, vintage bikes, lowrider cycles, kustom art shows and workshops, pinstripers, tattoos, markets and heaps more.
Here's a big thanks and howdy to everyone who rolled up to the two massive weekends in August 2016.
We will be posting photos and galleries shortly. In the meantime, stay up to date on our Facebook page.
GreazeFest Brisbane Moves To A New Home!
The annual GreazeFest Kustom Kulture Festival has found a new home at Cleveland Showgrounds!
The move will see the same quality and cool vibe of GreazeFest, but with a fresh new space, that will be bigger and better for everyone. The GreazeFest site will bring you:
- Lush, green grounds with a huge area for the hot rod show and markets.
- A huge undercover concert space and gourmet food village for eating, drinking, dancing.
- A new, all-ages Hula Lounge for chilling-out oasis.
- Lots of local motels, plus restaurants, cafes and the beautiful bay.
- Easy access to major highways with free-flowing access into the grounds for hot rodders.
- An external car park plus loads of street parking.
- Excellent train service and shuttle bus running direct to the venue.
- GreazeFest Brisbane
cnr Long and Smith Streets, Cleveland
- Friday August 5 - 7pm to midnight
- Saturday August 6 - 10am to 10pm
- Sunday August 7 - 9am to 6pm
- GreazeFest Melbourne
591 - 659 Princes Highway, Springvale
- Friday August 12 (Friday night is at The LuWow)
- Saturday August 13 (Sandown) - 10am to 10pm
- Sunday August 14 (Sandown) - 10am to 6pm