GreazeFest will be operating under the most up to date Covid-Safe event requirements set by Queensland Health.
The rules continue to evolve and change as the year progresses.
As at March 2022, the entry rules are as follows. We will update this page with any changes throughout the year.
Do I have to be fully vaccinated to enter GreazeFest?
- If Qld Health state that festival patrons have to be double vaxxed, then we will have to follow that rule. We will update everyone prior to the event.
All visitors must use the Check In Qld app
- For fast and secure check in, download the Qld government 'Check In Qld' app on your phone now
- When you arrive at GreazeFest, you scan our 'Check In Qld' QR code and tap ‘Check In Now’
- When you’re done, show our door team your check in screen and you’re good to go!
Will there be dancing?
- Yes, you will see our regular dance floor, with no restrictions on numbers.
Do I have to wear a mask?
- Only if you want to, or if you can't socially distance.
- We will be following the most up to date requirement by Queensland Health.
What is GreazeFest doing to make the event Covid-Safe?
- We encourage you to purchase your ticket in advance to minimise queuing and person to person contact at the gate.
- The event will be laid out so you will have enough room to socially distance from other patrons.
- Hand sanitisers will alway be close by.
- The event uses the Check in Qld QR Code for staff, contractors, traders, caterers and other participants upon arrival at the site.
What are my responsibilities at the event?
- Attendees have a level of personal responsibility for their own welfare, as well as that of others around them in terms of limiting the transmission of Covid.
- By attending GreazeFest, you acknowledge and accept that there currently remains a possible risk of transmission of Covid. All visitors to the event are assumed to have assessed this risk of transmission in making the decision to attend the centre.
- Attendees are encouraged to follow Covid-Safe practices when attending GreazeFest, including:
- Staying at home if they are unwell,
- Maintaining a 1.5m distance away from people not in their own family or social group/s,
- Washing their hands regularly,
- Wearing a mask if they can't socially distance.
What should I do if I am unwell?
- You must not come to GreazeFest if any of the following apply to you or any member of your family or social group:
- Testing positive to Covid
- Experiencing any Covid symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell
- You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of Covid
- You or a member of your household has been required to self-isolate.
Sign into Members Area
Register or sign in to the Members Area to order your tickets, and to receive all the latest GreazeFest announcements direct to your inbox.