Market Stall Information
* This form is not applicable for food or catering stalls *
How to Book Your Market Stall:
Please read through the conditions and instructions and submit your application.
- View the Remaining Sites map and decide on your Site Type and Number/s.
- Submit your Market Application Form.
- Attach your public liability insurance cover to your Application Form.
- Complete your Payment (called 'Book Tickets' in the Members Area).
- Vendors are to complete both the Application Form and the Payment for their application to be accepted.
- GreazeFest reserves the right to refuse any Vendor application.
- In the event of an application being unsuccessful, the payment will be refunded and advised via email.
- This application process is not valid for food stalls. Food stalls are by invitation only.
- If you have any queries, please contact the GreazeFest office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and Times:
|Venue: Redland Showgrounds, corner Long Street & Smith Street, Cleveland
|Friday July 30
||12pm to 5pm
|Saturday July 31
||10am to 5pm
||7am to 10am
|Sunday August 1
||9am to 5pm
||6am to 9am
GreazeFest Site Plan:
Remaining Market Sites:
|Open Air Site
|Open Air Site. Vendor to provide marquee. Vendors may park one vehicle behind their stall.
|Open Air Site - Corner
|Open Air Corner Site. Vendor to provide marquee. Vendors may park one vehicle behind their stall.
(in addition to your site)
||We can provide a marquee for your site from the events hire company who provides our marquees. The marquee will be erected on the Friday and will be ready at your site for you. Marquees are not available to hire on the day. Marquees must remain unmarked and undamaged.
|Trestle Table Hire
(in addition to your site)
||Trestle tables must be booked in advance. Tables are not available to hire on the day. Table must be returned unmarked and undamaged.
- Power is not available to market stalls.
- Vendors may bring a small, silent generator, subject to prior approval by GreazeFest. Vendors must advise details of their generator and power requirements at the time of booking.
- Generators may be subject to inspection by the festival electrician and / or the council inspectors.
- GreazeFest reserves the right to shut down any generators that are deemed unsafe or unsuitable for the conditions.
- All electrical items and equipment must be inspected and display a current test tag.
- If you are planning on using power at the event, please advise in your application form.
- All vendors must hold public liability insurance to the value of $10 million covering the dates of the event.
- Vendors seeking insurance may contact the following providers: www.netinsure.com.au or www.cityrural.net.au
- It is the responsibility of Vendor to hold adequate Property Damage Insurance and WorkCover.
- You can obtain your insurance closer to the event date.
- Vendors must provide a Certificate of Currency, detailing: (tax invoices or premium notices are not suitable)
- Business Name
- Sum insured
- Period of insurance.
- Two vendor wristbands are included in each single site.
- Vendors who book more than one site will receive additional wristbands equivalent to the number of sites booked.
- Vendor wristbands allow entry to all events at GreazeFest.
- Vendors requiring additional staff tickets per site will need to purchase tickets either online or at the event.
- All brand name products must be legally licensed for sale by the vendor.
- Vendors are not permitted to sell, display or promote items that are offensive or that endorse racism, religious intolerance, hatred, gore or violence.
- GreazeFest reserves the right to remove any item which may be considered offensive.
- GreazeFest reserves the right to refuse any vendor application which it deems unsuitable for the festival.
Covid-Safe Event Measures:
- The GreazeFest will be presented as a Covid-Safe Event, under the approval of Queensland Health.
- Vendors are businesses in their own right and must comply with all relevant Public Health Directions that are applicable to them.
- Vendors are to monitor customer queues and the amount of people inside their stall so they can stay 1.5 metres apart.
- Vendors are responsible for ensuring their employees are not denied the ability to remain 1.5m from other staff or customers.
- Vendors are to provide suitable alcohol based hand sanitiser at their stall.
- For larger stalls, vendors should establish a one-way flow of customer movement.
- Vendors should offer customers a contact-less payment option if possible.
- GreazeFest will be providing vendors with an easy to read summary of the festival Covid-Safe Event Plan, so they can be aware of the measures we are taking to make the event as safe as possible.
- Our Markets Team will be available to assist vendors with these Covid-Safe guidelines at the event.
- If the GreazeFest can’t proceed due to a lockdown or any other Government changes or requirements, Vendor market fees will be either refunded or rolled forward.
- The speed limit within the venue is 10km per hour and must be observed when vehicle is in motion.
- Once the event has commenced, there is strictly no vehicle movement permitted on site.
- Vendors must not block the any driveway or access gate.
- Vendors must park their vehicle in the designated area.
- Vendors are not permitted to camp on site overnight.
- Vendors are to use the Smith Street Gate for access.
Stall presentation and safety:
- No animals are permitted on site.
- Marquees and any other additional items must be pegged or weighted securely to the ground.
- Marquees, clothing racks and stands must be kept within the boundary of the site.
- Sandwich boards, stands and clothes racks are to be arranged within the boundary of each market site so they do not create a tripping hazard for the public.
- Mannequins are to be secured.
- Vendors must remove all rubbish from their site and will leave the site in its original condition. The use of recycled and / or biodegradable bags and packaging is encouraged.
- One vehicle pass is included per booking. Vehicle pass must be displayed on the dashboard of the vehicle.
- Staff wristbands and vehicle access pass will be posted to each vendor prior to the festival.
- Licensed security are situated at the festival during trading hours and are on site overnight.
- Vendors should remove their stock and any valuables and secure their stall each night.
- GreazeFest cannot guarantee the security of your stall or your stock.
- All care but no responsibility is taken by GreazeFest staff and its representatives.
- GreazeFest will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury.
- In the event that your stall is not accepted by GreazeFest, your stall fee will be refunded immediately without any fees or charges.
- In the event of you cancelling your stall after it has been confirmed, and prior to June 30, 2021 you will receive your stall fee refunded, less an $80 processing fee.
- In the event of you cancelling your stall after July 1, 2021 you will forfeit your entire stall fee.
Sign into Members Area
Register or sign in to the Members Area to order your tickets, and to receive all the latest GreazeFest announcements direct to your inbox.