** THESE DETAILS ARE NOT VALID FOR FOOD OR CATERING STALLS **
** THERE ARE NO CATERING VACANCIES AVAILABLE **
How to Book Your Market Stall:
Please read through the conditions and instructions and submit your application in asap.
- View the Remaining Sites map and decide on your Site Type and Number/s.
- Submit your Market Application Form.
- Attach your public liability insurance cover to your Application Form.
- Complete your Payment (called 'Book Tickets' in the Members Area).
- You must complete both the Application Form and the Payment for your application to be accepted.
- GreazeFest reserves the right to refuse any vendor application.
- In the event of your application being unsuccessful, your payment will be refunded and you will be contacted as soon as possible via email.
- This application process is not valid for food stalls. Food stalls are by invitation only.
- If you have any queries, please contact the GreazeFest office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Redland Showgrounds, corner Long Street & Smith Street, Cleveland
Dates and Times:
|Friday July 31
||1pm to 5pm
|Saturday August 1
||10am to 5pm
||7am to 10am
|Sunday August 2
||9am to 5pm
||6am to 9am
|Open Air Site
||4m x 4m
||Sat: 10am to 5pm
Sun:9am to 5pm
|Open Air Site. Vendor to provide marquee. Vendors may park one vehicle behind their stall.
|Open Air Site - Corner
||4m x 4m
||Sat: 10am to 5pm
Sun: 9am to 5pm
|Open Air Corner Site. Vendor to provide marquee. Vendors may park one vehicle behind their stall.
(in addition to your site)
||3m x 3m
||We can provide a marquee for your site from the events hire company who provides our marquees. The marquee will be erected on the Friday and will be ready at your site for you. Marquees are not available to hire on the day. Marquees must remain unmarked and undamaged.
|Trestle Table Hire
(in addition to your site)
||2.4m x .75m
||Trestle tables must be booked in advance. Tables are not available to hire on the day. Table must be returned unmarked and undamaged.
- Power is available to approximately 6 sites, but only by approval of GreazeFest. Power is in the form of 3 phase and is indicated by a lightning bolt on the above image. Vendors who require power must provide their own distribution board if requiring 10amp or 15amp power.
- Vendors may bring a small, silent generator, subject to prior approval by GreazeFest. Vendors must advise details of their generator and power requirements at the time of booking.
- Generators may be subject to inspection by the festival electrician and / or the council inspectors.
- GreazeFest reserves the right to shut down any generators that are deemed unsafe or unsuitable for the conditions.
- All electrical items and equipment must be inspected and display a current test tag.
- If you are planning on using power at the event, please advise in your application form.
- All vendors must hold public liability insurance to the value of $10 million covering the dates of the event.
- Vendors seeking insurance may contact the following providers: www.netinsure.com.au or www.cityrural.net.au
- It is the responsibility of Vendor to hold adequate Property Damage Insurance and WorkCover.
- Vendors must provide a Certificate of Currency detailing:
- Business Name
- Sum insured
- Period of insurance.
(Insurance tax invoices or premium notices will not be accepted.)
- Two vendor wristbands are included in each single site. Vendors who book more than one site will receive additional wristbands equivalent to the number of sites booked.
- Vendor wristbands allow entry to all events at GreazeFest.
- Vendors requiring additional staff tickets per site will need to purchase tickets either online or at the event.
- All brand name products must be legally licensed for sale by the vendor.
- Vendors are not permitted to sell, display or promote items that are offensive or that endorse racism, religious intolerance, hatred, gore or violence. The GreazeFest reserves the right to remove any item which may be considered offensive.
- GreazeFest reserves the right to refuse any vendor application which it deems unsuitable for the festival.
- The speed limit within the venue is 10km per hour and must be observed when vehicle is in motion.
- Once the event has commenced, there is strictly no vehicle movement permitted on site.
- Vendors must not block the any driveway or access gate.
- Vendors must park their vehicle in the designated area.
- Vendors are not permitted to camp on site overnight.
- Vendors are to use the Smith Street Gate for access.
Stall presentation and safety:
- No animals are permitted on site.
- Marquees and any other additional items must be pegged or weighted securely to the ground. Marquees, clothing racks and stands must be kept within the boundary of the site.
- Sandwich boards, stands and clothes racks are to be arranged within the boundary of each market site so they do not create a tripping hazard for the public.
- Mannequins are to be secured.
- Vendors must remove all rubbish from their site and will leave the site in its original condition. The use of recycled and / or biodegradable bags and packaging is encouraged.
- One vehicle pass is included per booking. Vehicle pass must be displayed on the dashboard of the vehicle.
- Staff wristbands and vehicle access pass will be posted to each vendor prior to the festival.
- Licensed security patrol the festival during trading hours and overnight. Vendors may remove their stock each night and secure their stall. Vendors must remove all takings and valuable items.
- All care but no responsibility is taken by GreazeFest staff and its representatives. GreazeFest will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury.
- In the event that your stall is not accepted by GreazeFest, your stall fee will be refunded immediately without any fees or charges.
- In the event of you cancelling your stall after it has been confirmed, and prior to June 30, 2020 you will receive your stall fee refunded, less an $80 processing fee.
- In the event of you cancelling your stall after July 1, 2020 you will forfeit your entire stall fee.