|Sat Aug 5
||10am to 5pm
|Sun Aug 6
||9am to 5pm
How to Enter
- Buy your ticket in advance, or pay as you enter through the gate.
- All entrants can register to go in the running for a GreazeFest trophy.
- Register your vehicle when you buy your ticket in advance, or register on the day if you enter at the gate.
- Only humans pay, there is no charge for your vehicle.
Pre-register by email here
A.S.R.F. Travel Concession
GreazeFest Brisbane is always endorsed with a travel concession from the ASRF. Number to be announced in 2017.
- Drivers may display for Saturday or Sunday or both
- Drivers and clubs are welcome to leave their vehicles on display overnight
- Security provided overnight. All care but no responsibility taken by show organisers.
- Strictly no camping allowed. Vehicles may stay, but people may not stay.
- Saturday hot rod show finishes outside at 5pm (indoor activities continue)
- No BYO permitted.
- No animals permitted.
- No sleeping in vehicles permitted overnight.
Vehicle Movement & Exit Rules
- For public safety, vehicle movement is restricted during the show.
- Vehicles must remain static once parked on display.
- Mopeds and motorbikes must stay static once inside the show.
- Vehicles that have to depart early can do so during the following exit windows:
- from 2pm to 2.10pm
- from 3pm to 3.10pm
- from 4pm to 4.10pm
- from 5pm onwards
- American pre-1970
- Australian pre-1970
- Hot Rods / Rat Rods / Sleds / Muscle Cars / Customs
- Vintage motorbikes / Bobbers
- Lowrider cycles
The selection of trophy recipients at the Hot Rod Show is fast paced and informal. There is no official white glove method of judging. The GreazeFest is not about rivalry. The vehicles in each category are chosen who most represent the D.I.Y. spirit of Kustom Kulture. You don’t need to be on display both days to enter for a trophy, entries are accepted for both days. If you aren’t there on Sunday, we will contact you.
- King Kustom
- Trophy Queen
- King Rod
- King Rat
- King Classic
- King Kroozer
- King Aussie
- King Ride
- King Lowrider
- King Artist